- Home /
- 60-Day Returns & Resizing
OUR 60-DAY RETURNs & RESIZING POLICY
We understand that sometimes a piece of jewelry that seemed so right can become wrong; perhaps circumstances have changed, or the recipient had something else in mind. Thus, Diamond Select is proud to offer a 60-day return policy: we will provide a full refund (via the original form of payment) for items in their original condition and with their original packaging.
Please review this policy so that you can ensure you can meet all the conditions required for a full refund.
60-Day Free Ring Sizing
Any ring purchased from Diamond Select can be sent back within 60-days from the date of purchase for a free resizing. Simply follow the return policy outlined below. When you call to obtain your Return Code, indicate that you would like a resizing and indicate the desired ring size. Ring sizing is completed approximately 7 business days from the time the shipment is received. Please note that diamond eternity bands cannot be resized.
Time for Return
Items may be returned or exchanged within 60-days from the date your shipment is received.
Any item that is not postmarked within 60-days of your receipt of that item cannot be accepted for return.
Form of Return
The full purchase price of the item will be refunded to the original form of payment only; for example, we cannot “refund” the purchase to a different credit card than that used for payment.
Original Condition Required for Full Refund
To merit a full refund, an item must be in its original condition and packaging.
Items that have been resized, that have been personalized with engraving, or that show signs of wear and tear cannot be accepted for return.
All returns go through our fraud prevention department as well as quality control department to determine if gemstones or settings have been switched or altered in any way.
Reimbursement for Your Return Shipping Costs
If you follow the steps outlined below, and you have properly returned an item via U.S. Postal Service Registered Mail (insured for its full value), Diamond Select will reimburse you for your shipping expenses and will provide that reimbursement along with your refund.
Initially, though, shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer. And if you decide to ship to us via Federal Express or UPS, please note that Diamond Select will not reimburse those shipping expenses.
NOTE: If it is determined the item for return is defective, or not as ordered, or not returned timely, in addition to not accepting the refund, Diamond Select will not reimburse you for the cost of return shipping.
How to Return an Item
- Check to see that you have the original packaging, including any jewelry case and any diamond certificate/grading report you may have received. Also, check to see that the ring is still in its original condition. (If you have your original order number, it would also help to have that handy before you call Diamond Select).
- Call Diamond Select’s customer service at 1-800-576-4569 to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Before the end of the next business day, you will be provided with a RMA and with the address to which your return should be shipped.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the return package. For security reasons, do not write “Diamond” or “Jewelry” or “Expensive Item” or any other language indicating the value of the package.
NOTE:If you do not write the RMA number on the outside of the return package, a $25 handling fee will be subtracted from your refund.
- Make sure that all the materials contained in the original package are inside your return package. Jewelry items should be placed in their original jewelry boxes to be protected during shipment.
NOTE: If your item was delivered with any diamond certificate/grading report, and that certificate is not returned, a $150 replacement fee will be subtracted from your refund.
- Ensure that you have included in the package a copy of the receipt for your return shipping expenses. Failure to provide Diamond Select with a copy of your shipping expenses may forfeit your right to reimbursement.
- Ship your package to us insured for the total value of its contents, with return receipt for confirmation that your package has been received by us. We suggest US Postal Service Registered Mail (insured); if you ship via Federal Express or UPS you will need to make sure that you take on any expense required to insure the package for the full cost of the items (please note: as discussed above, we will not reimburse shipping costs for Federal Express or UPS).
NOTE: If you ship the return merchandise to any other address for Diamond Select than that indicated in the RMA email (or RMA letter, if you do not provide an email address), a $50 handling fee will be subtracted from your refund.
- It will take 7 to 10 business days for us to process your refund request and to send you a Statement of Account that indicates your refund amount. After the Statement of Account is provided to you, allow another 7 to 10 business days for the refund to be applied to the original form of payment
- About Diamond Select
- Diamond Select Services
- Contact Us